Tell me about Snow King Mountain:
- Size: 400 acres (110 for nighttime skiing)
- Elevation: 7,808 feet
- Vertical Drop: 1,571 feet
- # of Lifts: 4 (2 double chairs, 1 triple, surface tow)
- # of Trails: 16
- Terrain: Beginner 15%, Intermediate 25%, Advanced 60%
- Longest Run: almost 1 mile
What non-skiing activities does Snow King Mountain offer?
In the winter months, enjoy the King Tubes tubing hill, scenic chairlift rides, ice skating at the Snow King Center, nearby cross country skiing, and fun events like the Snowmobile Hill Climb and Town Downhill. There is also a full service restaurant and bar in the resort.
What services are available at the base of the mountain?
Ski rentals and lessons are available at the base of the mountain. Within the resort you'll find lodging and dining options.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call Snow King Mountain directly at (307) 201-5464