Town Square Stagecoach Rides (Summer)
- Open: Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Location: Wooden Shack on Town Square (Corner of Broadway and Cache)
- Length: 10 minutes around downtown
- Cost: $6-$10
- Seats 4-6 passengers.
National Elk Refuge Sleigh Rides (Winter)
- Open: Mid-December to Early April, from 10am to 4pm
- Location: Tickets can be purchased at the Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center (532 N. Cache, just north of the Town Square)
- Length: Roughly 1 Hour
- Cost: Adults $23; Children (age 5-12) $15; Children (under 5) Free
- Dress in warm clothing and layers, suitable for snow and wind
- Call 307-733-9212 for details.