5-Step Guide to Planning a Wedding in Jackson Hole
- Find a location for the ceremony and the reception. Then, set the date.
- Determine your music choice (live band or DJ) and book it.
- Find a caterer and wedding cake.
- Pick out a dress and determine the décor.
- Find a photographer.
Top Jackson Hole Wedding Locations
There are tons of beautiful wedding locations and venues in Jackson Hole. Here are some of the most popular locations:
- Grand Teton National Park - Chapel of the Transfiguration (visit their website or call St. John's Episcopal Church at (307)733-2603)
- Linn Canyon Ranch (visit their website or call (208)787-5466)
- Wildlife Art Museum - great for winter weddings (visit their website or call (307)732-5418)
- At the Summit of Snow King Mountain (visit their website or call (307)733-5200)
- Trail Creek Ranch at the base of Teton Pass (visit their website or call (307)733-2610)
- Brooks Lake Lodge near Togwotee Pass (visit their website or call (866)213-4022)
How to get a Marriage License
If you are getting married in Jackson, you must acquire a marriage license from the State of Wyoming.
- You need to register in person at the Teton County Administrative Building (220 S. Willow St).
- You need to have a driver’s license as ID or a certified copy of your birth certificate. You will need to know your social security number as well as your mother’s maiden name, and the states where your parents were born.
- If one partner has been married before, a copy of the divorce decree (certified) will be needed. If a previous spouse is deceased, a plain copy of the death certificate is required.
- A license costs $30.
- Call (307) 733-7733 with questions.