What can I see and do at the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum?
The Jackson Hole Children’s Museum opened in 2011 with fun exhibits like:
- An indoor play structure and climbing wall.
- A town market where kids can role-play shopping and playing cashier.
- A library and reading room.
- Shadow play area and magnet wall.
- Regular scheduled story times.
Where is the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum?
The museum is located at 174 N. King Street. It’s just south of Rec. Center but north of Broadway.
When is the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum open?
Sunday through Thursday, 10am to 3pm.
Friday, 10am to 5pm.
How much does the Jackson Hole Children’s Museum cost?
- Day Pass: $8 (kids under 2 are free)
- Annual Family Membership: $230
- 10 Punch Card: $75
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Give the museum a call at 307-733-3996 or visit their website.