- Signature events include the Town Downhill, Pole Pedal Paddle, Ski Swap and the race series.
- Most events occur in the month of March each year.
- Skiers and Boarders are welcome in every event.
About Jackson Hole Ski Club Events:
The Jackson Hole Ski Club sponsors events for skiers and riders of all abilities, ages, and interests. Attend the events to support the athletes and the club that makes Jackson such a great place for all.
When do Ski Club Events take place?
Events take place throughout the entire year with the majority of the fun in March each year. There is an annual ski swap, Blue Jeans Fundraiser Ball, and of course the ski events at Snow King and Teton Village. Visit the Jackson Hole Ski Club website for all events.
Where are the events held?
Most events take place at Snow King Mountain, however there are a few events in Teton Village as well as non ski events around town.
How much to they cost?
Entry fees vary with each event. Contact the Ski Club for details.
What else should I know about Ski Club Events?
- Town Downhill - Early March at Snow King Resort
The event is the Club's way of recognizing that skiing - and ski racing - is truly a lifetime sport. Help out with the Pro Chute! Please bring your shovel and be on the black chair before 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays leading up to the event.
- Club Series Final Dual SL - Mid March at Snow King
- IMD Championships - Mid March at Snow King
- Pole Pedal Paddle - Lake March at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The annual PPP include a quad event of alpine skiing, cross country skiing, cycling and paddling form the starting line in Teton Village to the finish line the Snake River Canyon.