- An award-winning Arnold Palmer signature eighteen hole course.
- Wonderful views of the majestic Teton Mountain Range on each hole of the 7,402 course.
- Affordable seasonal greens fees from $65 to $160 including cart and range.
- Six hard and two clay tennis courts. Three courts are covered for winter play.
- 14km of cross country ski track groomed for traditional and skate ski disciplines.
- Delicious food, hand-selected wines, après-golf drinks and the West Bank’s favorite lunches. The Pines has been recognized as one of Jackson Hole’s premier dining establishments for more than 20 years.
- Beautiful banquet & event facilities decorated and arranged to your specifications.
Teton Pines Country Club is located in scenic Jackson Hole, Wyoming. An award-winning Arnold Palmer designed semi private golf course offers eighteen holes of prime seventy-two-par fun. The course provides six tee options making it extremely playable and enjoyable for all ages and abilities.
Teton Pines is conveniently located just six miles west of Jackson, Wyoming and five miles south of Teton Village at the base of the majestic Teton Mountain Range.
The golf course at Teton Pines is typically open from May through October. During the snowy months a meticulously groomed 14km cross country ski track tours the property. The restaurant is open year round for lunch and seasonally for dinner. The Pines offers a wide variety of entrees, incredible desserts and a talented staff known for making each meal memorable. Tennis is available on a year round basis.
Teton Pines Golf Course is a semi-private course and is one of only two courses in the valley that allow access to visiting golfers. Covering a total of 7,402 yards, the course was designed by Arnold Palmer, and represents one of the finest mountain resort golf facilities in the region boasting a spectacular and challenging course.
In addition to the golf course Teton Pines offers a wealth of facilities and amenities that are sure to please even the most discerning visitor. The Clubhouse offers indoor and outdoor dining opportunities, a golf shop, locker rooms, and banquet and event facilities. The property also includes tennis courts, a swimming pool, driving range, putting greens, a cross country ski track in the winter, and trout stocked fishing ponds.
For information on pricing and tee times, call the Pro Shop at (307) 733-1733.