What can I do at White Pine Resort in the Summer?
- Horseback Riding: 2 hour, 4 hour, full day, and overnight rides are available.
- Fishing: Full day or overnight fishing/pack trips are available into the Wind River Mountains.
- Hunting: Visit in the fall and go on a hunting trip.
- Camping: The Wrangler Tent Village offers wall tents available for nightly rental, a fun option for staying in the area. Call (307)367-6606 for pricing and reservations.
- White Pine Grill: The grill is open daily for lunch and dinner is served Thursday through Saturday. The menu offers a nice variety of pizza, pasta, sandwiches, and salads.
Who can I contact with more questions?