Where can I go snowboarding in Jackson, Wyoming?
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
A huge terrain park and half pipe is located off of Apres Vous Chairlift. Below Casper Bowl, explore the tree jumps and slides in a new Stash Park. Or, simply practice your turns in tight trees off of Sublette Chair.
- Location: Teton Village (12 miles from Jackson, WY)
- Season: Thanksgiving to the first weekend in April
- Phone: 307-733-2292
Grand Targhee Resort
North Pole and Trick Town terrain parks have a variety of features for all level boarders. The Center Earth Freestyle area is a fun place for snowboarders with features made from natural obstacles.
- Location: Alta, Wyoming (45 miles/1.5 hours from Jackson, WY)
- Season: Thanksgiving to mid-April
- Phone: 307-353-2300
Snow King Ski Area
A small terrain park offers a few features that are fun for snowboarders.
- Location: Just south of Town Square in Jackson
- Season: Mid December to Mid March
- Phone: 307-733-5200