- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) is 15 minutes.
- Idaho Falls Airport (IDA) is 1.75 hours.
- Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) is 5 hours.
Located entirely within Grand Teton National Park, flying into the Jackson Hole WY Airport is an awe inspiring start to your trip to Jackson Hole.
- Airport Code: JAC
- Location: The Jackson Hole Wyoming Airport is located just west of US-189/US-191/US-26/US-89, ten miles north of Jackson Town Center. The drive to the airport can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes depending on traffic and road conditions.
American provides direct flights from Chicago and Dallas/Fort Worth
Delta provides direct flights from Atlanta and Salt Lake City.
Northwest provides flights from Minneapolis.
United Airlines provides flights from Chicago, Denver and Los Angeles.
- Airport Services: A restaurant, gift shop, and internet will let you pass the time quickly as you wait your departure.
- Getting to/From the Airport
Hotel Shuttles: Check with your lodging choice as they may offer complimentary transport.
Rental Cars: National, Alamo, Avis, and Hertz are located at the airport. Dollar and Thrifty are located in town.
Taxi: A taxi ride to or from the airport costs approximately $35.00 for a maximum of two people. The rate increases slightly depending on the number of people needing a ride.
Shuttles: Call Jackson Hole Altrans for shuttle services at 800-652-9510 or Visit Jackson Hole AllTrans.
Idaho Falls Regional Airport
Just an hour and a half from Jackson Wyoming, the Idaho Falls Airport sometimes offers cheaper flights. Just remember that a car rental is necessary to get to Jackson from IDA.
- Airport Code: IDA
- Location: Two miles from downtown Idaho Falls, the airport lies directly to the east of Jackson, a 1 hour and 41 minute drive (90.8 miles).
Delta Connections (SkyWest Airlines) – connections to Salt Lake City
Northwest Airlines – connections to Minneapolis/St. Paul
United Express – connections to Denver, non-stop to San Francisco
Allegiant Air - connections to Las Vegas
Horizon Air – connections to Boise and Bozeman
- Airport Services: A small airport, Idaho Falls Airport has a small restaurant, lounge, and gift shop.
- Getting To/From the Airport:
Taxi: Roughly $10-12 into the town of Idaho Falls.
Rental Cars: Avis, Hertz, National, Thrifty and Budget.
Public Transportation: There is no public transportation system in Idaho Falls.
Salt Lake City International Airport
The Salt Lake City International Airport is located roughly 6 hours south of Jackson Wyoming, and serves less expensive flights from a number of domestic and international airports.
- Airport Code: SLC
- Location: Salt Lake City Airport is located about 4 miles west of downtown Salt Lake. The airport is 306 miles south of Jackson, WY (or a beautiful 5 hour drive).
Delta Airlines Hub
- Airport Services:
- Getting To/From the Airport:
Car Rentals: Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Fox, Hertz, National, Thrifty
Taxis: Go outside of door 7 in Terminal One and door 11 in Terminal Two. Roughly $20-25 to downtown Salt Lake.
Utah Transit Authority (UTA) bus leaves the airport for the center of the city every 30 minutes during the day and every hour after 7 pm.
Driggs-Reed Memorial Airport
This small airport located in Driggs, Idaho, roughly 1 hour from Jackson Wyoming, offers aviation services for private planes.
- Contact: 208-354-3100