How much does it cost to visit Grand Teton National Park?
- 7 Day Pass for Grand Teton: $30/vehicle, $25/motorcycle, or $15/hiker or biker
- Winter Day Pass: $5/day from mid-December through April 30th
- Interagency Annual Pass: $80
- Grand Teton and Yellowstone 7-day Pass: $50
- Military and Access Annual Pass: Free
- Senior Pass (must be 62 or over): $10 lifetime
Rules and Regulations
- Pets: Pets are required to only go where cars can go, on the roads and campgrounds and picnic areas, etc. They must be kept on a leash. They are not permitted on park trails or in the backcountry. You are responsible for cleaning and disposal of pet feces. Pets may not ride in boats anywhere but Jackson Lake. They cannot be left unattended or tied to an object. Any pets are prohibited from scaring the wildlife or making unreasonable noise.
- Fires: Campfires are only allowed in designated areas.
- Bears: Proper food storage is required within the park. Never feed a bear or any other wildlife.