Tell me about Grand Targhee Resort?
- Winter Season: Thanksgiving Weekend through mid-April
- Lift Hours: 9am to 4pm daily
- Acres: 2,602
- Average Annual Snowfall: 500 inches
- Vertical Drop: 2,270 feet
- # of Lifts: 5
- Fred's Mountain: 10% Easier; 70% More Difficult; 20% Most Difficult
- Peaked Mountain: 85% More Difficult; 15% Most Difficult
- Mary's Nipple: In bounds hiking access
What non-skiing activities does Targhee offer?
Other than skiing and boarding, Targhee welcomes visitors to enjoy 15 km of groomed nordic skiing trails, snowshoe tours, backcountry skiing tours, snowcat skiing, a heated pool, a variety of restaurants and cafes, on-site lodging options, and a tubing park.
What services are available at the base of the mountain?
- Ski & Snowboard School and Rentals
- Outdoor heated pool
- Kids Club and Daycare
- Fine-dining restaurant, Cafe, Full-service bar, and Cafeteria
- On-site lodging
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the resort directly at 307-353-2300.