- You can ride at private ranches, private and public arenas, on local trails and areas of the backcountry.
- Local outfitters offer a variety of riding options from hourly, half-day or full day rides to multi-day trips.
- Rental costs and fees for are dependent on the length of your ride.
Share Your Thoughts
- Guides & Tours
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Horseback Riding
- Horse Pack Trips
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scenic Rafting
- Wagon Trains / Rides
- Outdoor Rentals
- Kayak & Canoe
- Wilderness Outfitters
- Golf Courses
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Motorcycle Tours
- ATV / Offroad
- Summer Camps
- Alpine Slide
- Fun for Kids
- Camping & RV
Jackson Hole Whitewater and Teton Expeditions
Voted #1 rafting company by Jackson Hole locals! Enjoy an 8 mile whitewater trip through Snake River Canyon. Breakfast & BBQ Dinner trips & combo trips with horseback riding!
Mad River Boat Trips - Scenic and Whitewater!
Exciting whitewater trips or scenic flat water wildlife viewing floats. We have multiple options to get you out on the famous Snake River. Most trips include meals!
- American Horse Council
The American Horse Council is an organization that supports the interests of the equestrian community to Congress.
- Black Hills Horseback Riding
Take a trail ride while visiting South Dakota.
- Grand Teton Dude Ranches
Guest ranches near Grand Teton National Park.
- Sun Valley Horseback Riding
Horseback riding outfitters in Sun Valley Idaho.
- Wyoming Cattle Women
Wyoming Cattle Women promotes and supports the livestock industry.