- You can ride at private ranches, private and public arenas, on local trails and areas of the backcountry.
- Local outfitters offer a variety of riding options from hourly, half-day or full day rides to multi-day trips.
- Rental costs and fees for are dependent on the length of your ride.
and Travel Updates
- Top Picks
- Guided Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scenic Rafting
- Kids Activities
- ATV Rentals & Tours
- Wagon Trains / Rides
- Horse Pack Trips
- Alpine Slide & Roller Coaster
- Ziplines & Chairlift Rides
- Camping & RV
- Kayak, Canoe & SUP
- Spas & Massage
- Outdoor Rentals
- Motorcycle Rental & Tours
- Golf Courses
- Rock Climbing
- Summer Camps
Jackson Hole Whitewater & Scenic Floats
Voted #1 rafting company by Jackson Hole locals! Enjoy an 8 mile whitewater trip through Snake River Canyon, or a 13 mile scenic float trip. Book online, walk-ups welcome!
Mad River Boat Trips - Scenic and Whitewater!
Exciting whitewater trips or scenic flat water wildlife viewing floats. We have multiple options to get you out on the famous Snake River. Most trips include meals!
- American Horse Council
The American Horse Council is an organization that supports the interests of the equestrian community to Congress.
- Black Hills Horseback Riding
Take a trail ride while visiting South Dakota.
- Grand Teton Dude Ranches
Guest ranches near Grand Teton National Park.
- Sun Valley Horseback Riding
Horseback riding outfitters in Sun Valley Idaho.
- Wyoming Cattle Women
Wyoming Cattle Women promotes and supports the livestock industry.