ATV / Offroad
A number of designated OHV/ATV trails and areas are easily accessible from Jackson.
Where can I find Jackson Hole ATV trails?
If you have your own ATV, call the Jackson Ranger District and make sure you have the correct Wyoming ORV Permit and maps. Permits are available online. Here are a few ATV/OHV Trail Maps. You are responsible for knowing what trails are open to ATVs.
Here are a few suggested areas to take your ATV:
- Shadow Mountain: All of the roads (and some designated trails) on this mountain are open to ATVs. Located at the end of Antelope Flats Road north of Jackson. Open from Jun 1 to Nov 30.
- Gros Ventre Road: Past Slide Lake, there are a number of forest roads and trails open to ATVs. Roads are open from Jun 1 to Nov 30, while trails open from July 1 to early September.
- Mosquito Creek: 12 miles of roads welcome ATVs. Access via Fall Creek Road, just over 4 miles south of Wilson. Open from Jun 1 to Nov 30.
- Squaw Creek Trail in Alpine: This intermediate trail opens July 1st for ATV use. Access it via Greys River Road, about 4 miles upriver from Alpine.
Where can I find ATV rentals and a guide?
There are a handful of places that rent ATVs in Jackson and many outfitters. Take a look at the listings on this page and contact each company for rates.
Share Your Thoughts
- Guides & Tours
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scenic Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Camping & RV
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Horse Pack Trips
- Wagon Trains / Rides
- Outdoor Rentals
- Kayak & Canoe
- Wilderness Outfitters
- Golf Courses
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Motorcycle Tours
- ATV / Offroad
- Summer Camps
- Alpine Slide
- Fun for Kids
- Spas & Massage
Jackson Hole Whitewater and Teton Expeditions
Voted #1 rafting company by Jackson Hole locals! Enjoy an 8 mile whitewater trip through Snake River Canyon. Breakfast & BBQ Dinner trips & combo trips with horseback riding!
Mad River Boat Trips - Scenic and Whitewater!
Exciting whitewater trips or scenic flat water wildlife viewing floats. We have multiple options to get you out on the famous Snake River. Most trips include meals!
|ATV / Offroad Packages view all|
|$962||Jackson Hole Summer Adventurer|
- Breckenridge ATV
ATV and offroad rentals and information for Breckenridge, Colorado.