5-Step Guide to Planning a Wedding in Jackson Hole
- Find a location for the ceremony and the reception. Then, set the date.
- Determine your music choice (live band or DJ) and book it.
- Find a caterer and wedding cake.
- Pick out a dress and determine the décor.
- Find a photographer.
Top Jackson Hole Wedding Locations
There are tons of beautiful wedding locations and venues in Jackson Hole. Here are some of the most popular locations:
- Grand Teton National Park - Chapel of the Transfiguration (info about park weddings)
- Linn Canyon Ranch
- Wildlife Art Museum (great for winter weddings)
- At the Summit of Snow King Mountain
- Trail Creek Ranch at the base of Teton Pass
- Brooks Lake Lodge near Togwotee Pass
How to get a Marriage License
If you are getting married in Jackson, you must acquire a marriage license from the State of Wyoming.
- You need to register in person at the Teton County Administrative Building (220 S. Willow St).
- You need to have a driver’s license as ID or a certified copy of your birth certificate. You will need to know your social security number as well as your mother’s maiden name, and the states where your parents were born.
- If one partner has been married before, a copy of the divorce decree (certified) will be needed. If a previous spouse is deceased, a plain copy of the death certificate is required.
- A license costs $25.
- Call (307) 733-7733 with questions.