- Two larger festivals held in February and March each year
- Music, food, and ski/snowboard events for everyone
- A collaborative effort of various community entities in the Jackson Hole area.
About Jackson Hole Winter Festivals:
Known for its world-class ski terrain and astounding winter beauty, Jackson Hole, Wyoming now has a few other reasons to celebrate winter. With the Jackson Hole WinterFest in February, the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's Rendezvous Festival in March, and other events throughout the winter season there are plenty of reasons to be out and about in the chilly weather.
Jackson Hole WinterFest:
Sponsored by the Jackson Hole Rotary Club and the Jackson Hole Chamber, the WinterFest features a variety of events and festivities. Events include:
- Stage Stop Sled Dog Race starts on the Jackson Town Square
- Ski Jouring at the Village on February 10th-11th, 2018
- Powder 8's Competition at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Wild West Classic Ski Race at Snow King Mountain on February 16th, 2018
- Most events are free. There is an entry fee charged for individual competitions.
- Find more details on the Jackson Hole Chamber website.
What could be better than celebrating the resort, the Tetons, and the spring sunshine? Enjoy the happenings at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for three days including ski/snowboard competitions, the Coombs Classic honoring legendary skier Doug Coombs, a FREE Outdoor Concert and apres ski parties and events. Don't miss out on this end of the season celebration in Teton Village.
- The events are held at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY.
- Typically held the last weekend in March over a 3-day celebration.
- Most of the weekend's events are free of charge.
- Find more details on the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort website.