Jackson Hole is the perfect setting for Winter Festivals. From the Jackson Hole WinterFest to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Winter Carnival, there is something exciting for everyone January through March.
Organization: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Date: 03/30/2013 update info
Time: 1:00:00 PM - 1:00:00 PM
Event Cost: Free
Venue: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village,WY
Contact: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Join us in celebrating the 7th annual Jackson Hole Mountain Festival, 2013! An incredible event that delivers shameless outdoor fun over a weekend of skiing and snowboarding events, live music and spring sunshine at the base of the Tetons! A FREE concert at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and so much more. As in previous years, the weekend has lots of events for everybody. The classic Pole, Pedal Paddle, Marmot Coombs Classic which attracts hundreds of participants honoring legendary skier Doug Coombs is open to all on Sunday. Don't miss apres concerts under the tram, raffles, parties and more.
- Two larger festivals held in February and march each year
- Music, food and ski/snowboard events for everyone
- A collaborative effort of various community entities in the Jackson Hole area.
About Jackson Hole Winter Festivals:
Known for its world-class ski terrain and astounding winter beauty, Jackson Hole, Wyoming now has a few other reasons to celebrate winter. With the Jackson Hole WinterFest in February, the Jackson hole Mountain Resort Winter Carnival in March and other events throughout the winter season there are plenty of reasons to be out and about in the chilly weather.
Jackson Hole WinterFest:
Sponsored by the Jackson Hole Rotary Supper Club and the Jackson Hole Chamber, there is something for everyone. Don't miss out on the week long Snow Scultpure Competition, JH Moose Hockey Games, Jackson Hole Ski Club events like the Moose Chase and the Slalom Race, K-9 Keg Race, Dodgeball tournament and the World renowned Cutter races. Live music and ski competitions are also presented during this time as well.Check out the event details for event times and registration details.
- The weeks events take place at various locations throughout Jackson Hole. They Cutter Races are held in Melody Ranch each year. Most events will take place on the town square, the county fairgrounds or the Snow King area.
- Held in mid February each year over a five day period.
- Most events are free. There is an entry fee charged for individual competitions.
Jackson Hole Winter Carnival:
What could be better than celebrating the resort, the Tetons,and the spring sunshine. Enjoy the happenings at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for three days including ski/snowboard competitions, the Coombs Classic honoring legendary skier Doug Coombs, a FREE Outdoor Concert and apres ski parties and events. Don't miss out on this end of the season celebration in Teton Village.
- The events are held at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY.
- Typically held the last weekend in March over a 3 day celebration.
- Most of the weekend's events are free of charge.