Organization: Teton Valley Foundation
Date: 08/15/2013 update info
Time: 6:00:00 PM - 10:00:00 PM
Event Cost: Free
Venue: Victor City Park in Victor,ID
Contact: Teton Valley Foundation
Our 2013 season will take place from June 27 – August 15. It will be a total of 7 amazing nights of music!
*Note - We will not have a show on the 4th of July.
Park Rules: Concertgoers are encouraged to bring their own chairs and blankets. Vendors will be on-site to provide a variety of food options and beer and wine will be available for purchase. Outside alcohol may not be brought into Victor City Park. Dogs are not allowed in Victor City Park.
START Bus:If you are coming from Jackson, Alta or Driggs check out pick up times and places. Music on Main START Bus Schedule
Parking: Parking is available in Victor on Main Street, East of the US Bank Building on Birch St, on City side streets, and in the LDS Church parking lot.
- JUNE 27: The Fox Street All Stars kick off the concert series with their unique version of high-energy funky rock and roll. FSAS has toured the US with legends like Trucks/Tedeschi, Little Feat, Trombone Shorty and Robert Randolph.
- JULY 11: Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers bring the smoky sweet vocals of Bluhm backed by a big, rocking jam band, continuing the dance party and good times.
- JULY 18: White Water Ramble high octane rocky mountain dancegrass that, according to their website, will send your body and soul rushing down the rapids of infinity!
- JULY 25: March 4th Marching Band after an extremely popular show last summer, decked in whimsical costumes and combining a big ring circus with modern performances.
- AUGUST 1:" Monophonics, San Francisco's premier psychedelic soul and heavy funk band, will cook up a hearty stew of funky rhythms for Music on Main fans.
- AUGUST 8: Ray Wylie Hubbard is an alternative and outlaw country icon from Austin, with a live show that has been described as a church service held at the funkiest roadhouse bar this side of the Mississippi.
- AUGUST 15: Vagabond Opera is as fun and entertaining as they are musically gifted, combining vaudeville with incredible talent for a show like no others