- Jackson’s local rodeo is smaller than regional rodeos, but filled with action and fun.
- The Jackson Hole rodeo takes place during the summer season every Wednesday and Saturday night.
Unlike the larger rodeo's in other parts of the state, Jackson's rodeo maintains it's local, "anyone who has the gumption can do it" attitude that makes it representative of both the community and the original intention of the sport.
Noted for fine stock, young cowboys coming up through the ranks and people who just love to rodeo, it's a great choice for action-packed fun during summer nights in Jackson Hole.
The Jackson Hole Rodeo is held at the Teton County Fairgrounds Arena located on West Snow King Ave, just on the southwestern edge of the city.
The Jackson Hole rodeo takes place during the summer season every Wednesday and Saturday night, usually from Memorial Weekend to Labor Day Weekend.
Gates open at 7:30 pm and the action packed events start at 8:00 pm.
All seating at the Jackson Hole Rodeo is general admission. Fees and costs are minimal for an entire evening’s entertainment. The ticket prices for the 2013 season:
- Reserved Seating Adult/Seniors(55 and up)/Children(2 and under): $30/$25/$25
- Covered General Admission Adult/Seniors(55 and up)/Children(2 and under): $25/$20/$20
- UnCovered General Admission Adult/Seniors(55 and up)/Children(2 and under): $20/$15/$15
Call (307) 733-7927 with any questions.
Share Your Thoughts
- Food & Drink
- Nightlife & Bars
- Local Events
- Day Spas & Massage
- Outdoor Rentals
- Guides & Tours
- Old Time Photos
- JH Rodeo
- Stagecoach Rides
- Theatre & Music
- Special Events
- Center for the Arts
- Fun For Kids
- Children's Museum
- Jackson Town Square
- Recreation Center
- Movies & Rentals
The Attractions Menu
Jackson Hole, Wyoming online guide to the Arts, Entertainment, Recreation, Services and Shopping.